Trees make wonderful gifts. And they last longer than ties.
Here are a few cool reasons to give a tree as a Father's Day gift:
1. It will be an awesome memory for years to come.
2. Someday it will provide a nice shady spot for Dad to relax.
3. Trees help the environment.
4. Trees can increase your property value.
5. Trees don't shrink in the laundry.
Okay. Just threw that last one in to see if you were really reading. But seriously, you don't have to wash or dust or get the oil changed in a tree, yet it will provide value for years (and future generations).
If this is totally the way you want to go this year, then here are some tips and thoughts about gifting something so wonderful: